The needs of communities across the UK continue to evolve but health and social care provision sometimes struggles to keep pace.
We work in partnership with local government, health commissions & providers and
many others to help meet these needs through appropriate and cost-effective
To deliver the most cost-effective health and community care property solutions, through enduring partnerships and proven expertise.
We will achieve this through:
- Working together with our partners
- On-going involvement after project completion
- Sharing in success including awards, profit share and
- A long-term approach to adapting environments to meet new requirements
- Proven expertise
- Our range of in-house skills – see ‘How we Work’
- A track record of success spanning more than 25 years and 300 projects
- Selection of the optimum partners and models for
Our vision is to be the leading property development partner to providers and commissioners of health and community care
Ashley House seeks to be the partner of choice – for the past 25 years we have been partnering with health and care professionals, registered providers and charities to name but a few. By combining this success with the understanding of the needs of communities and the health and social care environment, we aim to establish Ashley House as the preferred partner of choice.
Focused on meeting the needs of communities. We know that importance lies in not just with what you provide, but also how you provide it. We pride ourselves on a flexible collaborative approach, which ensures a positive experience for all users. Our partners have expressed time and time again that these values really do make a difference.
We believe that relationships need to be developed and nurtured. We are not just looking for partners that think the same as ourselves but those who can complement and challenge in the long term, bringing symbiotic benefits
to all parties.
Efficiency and Effectiveness
We strive to ensure a sustainable environment by driving efficiencies and providing inspiring solutions. We pride ourselves in exceeding industry standards bringing projects in on time and to budget.
We enjoy collaboration and challenge. These ingredients
test our creative abilities and ensure that we bring the knowledge of past experiences to enhance new ideas
We enjoy a steadfast reputation within our sector for reliability and trustworthiness. Our processes are robust and we insist that not only ourselves but also our supply chain partners operate a transparent and collaborative approach.
“The modern purpose-built environment provided by the scheme has opened the door on an improved quality of life for many of the residents. The CCG has been pleased to work with Ashley House and other partners to develop this new model of housing with care in North East Lincolnshire.”
- Ashley House Interbuild develops its first surgery at Farnham Road, Slough, for Dr. B Gilfeather.
- Ashley House floats on OFEX (now ISDX market).
- Admitted to the AIM market.
- Investors in People award.
- Acquisition of interest in seven LIFT companies providing development rights in seven territories across the country.
- Ashley House consortium appointed as one of only seven private sector partners under the Express LIFT framework.
- Company receives ISO9001 accreditation, recognising the quality management of the business.
- Acquisition of healthcare property development company (Sapphire Primary Care Developments), from Lloyds Pharmacy.
- Environmental Management System receives ISO 14001 accreditation.
- Acquisition of Strategic Property Solutions, a specialist mental health and social care development business.
- Company rebranded to better reflect partnership-based approach and focus on community-centred property solutions.
- Cowplain HealthSpace opens, combining an innovative Private Healthcare facility with a modern Health Centre under one roof.
- The opening of Sorogold Street in St. Helens, our first Extra Care project – a housing development for people with learning, physical and sensory disabilities.
- High-tech laboratory hub for pathology services opens in Taunton, to serve two NHS Foundation Trusts.
- Admission as a founder member of the Social Stock Exchange.
- Small Cap, Social Impact Company of the Year Award.
- Appointed as North Yorkshire County Council partner for Extra Care expansion.
- Partnership agreement signed with Funding Affordable Homes to provide funding for the growing pipeline of Extra Care schemes.
- Company dual lists on Social Stock Exchange segment of ISDX.
- Ashley House wins Social Impact Company of the Year at the Small Cap Awards.
- 2017Ashley House becomes a majority shareholder (76%) of the modular offsite construction company F1 Modular Limited